Our Professional Scrum Master Class will help you realize your\your team’s true potential as a Scrum Master.
The only limit to your optimal learning impact, is your imagination and commitment.
We offer both (online) Live Virtual Classes and (physical) Traditional Classes. While both classes have the same learning objectives, each variant is designed for an optimal learning experience using the latest State-of-the-art tools.
For more information see our Frequently Asked Questions section in the Course Outlines.
3 Key Aspects You Will Learn
Gained a deep understanding of the Scrum Framework and become aware of the fundamental elements & principles to make Scrum successful.
Serve your Scrum Team(s)
Gained insights on how to serve your Scrum Team(s) on self-organization, high quality, removing impediments and creating value.
Serve your PO & Organization
Gained insights on how to serve your Product Owner & the organization in their transformation, towards more Agility & maximising value by implementing Scrum.
Decide who you want to become and...
Start Your Journey To Inspiring Leaderhip
We believe that leadership should be implemented in all levels of an organization: from teams to managers and executives.
As an Inspiring Leader you always need to be one step ahead of the teams you lead.
& frequently answered questions
This course syllabus is an abbreviated guide to give you details on the kind of teaching and learning you can expect in our Agile Leadership School classes and online training courses, as well as provide a small FAQ section.
Information on the Professional Scrum Master Training
This class will be taught by one of these trainers:
Founder of Agile Leadership School,
Interim Manager & Trainer for Scrum.org
Traditional Classes are held at a specific physical location. Participants will get the opportunity to meet the trainer and other participants face to face, but also have to make their travel and\or sleeping arrangements.
Naturally we will continue to provide these kind of classes to our Students at various locations across the world.
Live Virtual Classes have proven to be a good alternative to attending Traditional Classes:
- They offer the same content with the same Learning Objectives
- Assessment Result Scores for Live Virtual Classes are similar to Traditional Classes
- Exercises are explicitly designed to be run in a Live Virtual environment. In this way we can guarantee the same level of collaboration, engagement and learning opportunities then a Traditional class.
- They are hosted by the same trainers as the Traditional Classes
- Due to the lack of location restrictions or travel restraints we are able to deliver classes worldwide, so there is no need for Students to leave the comfort of their home in order to participate
- Students will require either a computer or a laptop with a working microphone and camera of their own to enter our Live Virtual Classrooms
- We require all students of our Live Virtual Classes to enable both their microphone as well as their camera at all times during the class, in order to communicate as best as possible with their teacher and other students
- To enable optimal interaction and learning experience we use the latest state of the art online collaboration tools. Before each class, participants will receive an email with detailed preparation instructions to fully participate in the Live Virtual Classes. None of the applications used require additional costs.
The (Virtual and Traditional) In House Trainings are perfectly suited to those who require a group from 8 to 12 students to attend the same class. While the content and learning objectives are exactly the same as a public class, there are more opportunities for alignment and exploring organization specific topics.
By booking our In House Trainings, you can save up to 44.5% on the total price.
When you book one of our In House Trainings, we will contact you personally to schedule the date for the training which suits you best. We will also discuss any specific situations or cases of your organization which we can use to customize the training where possible or needed.
More details on our