Details on each Training or Workshop
The general F.A.Q. section below is applicable to all our trainings and workshops.
This class will be taught by one of these trainers:
Founder of Agile Leadership School,
Interim Manager & Trainer for Scrum.org
Traditional Classes are held at a specific physical location. Participants will get the opportunity to meet the trainer and other participants face to face, but also have to make their travel and\or sleeping arrangements.
Naturally we will continue to provide these kind of classes to our Students at various locations across the world.
Live Virtual Classes have proven to be a good alternative to attending Traditional Classes:
- They offer the same content with the same Learning Objectives
- Assessment Result Scores for Live Virtual Classes are similar to Traditional Classes
- Exercises are explicitly designed to be run in a Live Virtual environment. In this way we can guarantee the same level of collaboration, engagement and learning opportunities then a Traditional class.
- They are hosted by the same trainers as the Traditional Classes
- Due to the lack of location restrictions or travel restraints we are able to deliver classes worldwide, so there is no need for Students to leave the comfort of their home in order to participate
- Students will require either a computer or a laptop with a working microphone and camera of their own to enter our Live Virtual Classrooms
- We require all students of our Live Virtual Classes to enable both their microphone as well as their camera at all times during the class, in order to communicate as best as possible with their teacher and other students
- To enable optimal interaction and learning experience we use the latest state of the art online collaboration tools. Before each class, participants will receive an email with detailed preparation instructions to fully participate in the Live Virtual Classes. None of the applications used require additional costs.
The (Virtual and Traditional) In House Trainings are perfectly suited to those who require a group from 8 to 12 students to attend the same class. While the content and learning objectives are exactly the same as a public class, there are more opportunities for alignment and exploring organization specific topics.
By booking our In House Trainings, you can save up to 44.5% on the total price.
When you book one of our In House Trainings, we will contact you personally to schedule the date for the training which suits you best. We will also discuss any specific situations or cases of your organization which we can use to customize the training where possible or needed.
More details on our
Payments & Refunds
Achievements you can earn
After every training or workshop you can take an assessment to demonstrate the skills and knowledge you have learned and earn several different achievements, including official Scrum.org certifications.